We recommend reimporting products to your Shopify if you are trying to do the following:
- You are re-editing your entire online store and would like to restart with the products.
- Needing to fix a bulk amount of product prices or descriptions.
- There was an error with the first product import attempt.
PLEASE NOTE: We have made new updates on the Dropship Beauty app to make it easier for customers to re-import our products to your Shopify store.
To re-import a product correctly, please follow the steps below.
- Login to your Dropship Beauty account.
- Go to “products” and click “my products” to view ALL items that are already imported to your store.
- Choose the product that you intend to re-import, and click the “down arrow”. The menu option will dropdown, and you can choose “re-import product” from here. Please click the option.
- This will take you the re-import section of the selected product page. From here, you can re-edit the retail and compare at price to your preferred numbers. You can also edit the product title and description here. This is where you can change the product title properly so that our system can register your preferred product name. Make sure you reset the price multiplier settings to your preferred choice before re-importing any of the selected products.
- You also have the option to save your old product title and description. If you only need to update the prices, you can check mark the option at the bottom of the page “Update only prices (Do not overwrite title / description)”.
Once you are complete re-editing the product price and description, click “save changes and re-import to Shopify“.
- You’ll then receive a pop up message once the re-import process is complete, and you’ll be given the option to make further changes from your Shopify store. Simple! Isn’t it?
That’s it! All you have to do now is to make changes through the app.