We recommend reimporting products to your Shopify if you are trying to do the following:
- You are re-editing your entire online store and would like to restart with the products.
- Needing to fix a bulk amount of product prices or descriptions.
- There was an error with the first product import attempt.
Otherwise, you can simply go to “products” on your Shopify account and choose the specific item to fix if you are planning to only adjust a select few.
To reimport a product correctly, please follow the steps below.
- Login to your Shopify account.
- Go to “products” and DELETE the current products that you would like to re-import.
- After you delete the products of your choice, go to “apps” and choose “Dropship Beauty” to login to the app.
- Follow the steps for the product import process. Click here to learn how to do so.
After the products have been imported, you will have to edit your navigation and menu settings in order for the products to display on your online store properly. You can learn how to do so by clicking here.
That’s it! All you have to do is delete the current products on your store before you import them back with the preferred adjustments. If you do not delete the products beforehand, any adjustments made for the re-import process will not update.