If there are any current “awaiting payment” orders on Dropship Beauty that you would no longer need to fulfill, here are the steps to cancelling the orders.
- Log in to your Dropship Beauty app.
- Go to “orders” on your dashboard.
3. Select the order of your choice that is still pending under “payment required”.
4. Once you are on the specific order page, click “cancel order” at the bottom right of the page.
5. A message will pop up asking you to fill in the reason why you would like to cancel the order. You can fill in the explanation here and click “cancel” shortly after.
Once you cancel the order, you will no longer receive any “awaiting payment” emails on the cancelled order(s) selected. The selected order will then move to the “cancelled” section of your order list. You can “uncancel” the order anytime as well if you decide to process this order later down the road.